Swimway pH minus (sodium bisulfate) lowers pH and alkalinity of pool water.
Swimway pH- clears cloudy water when caused by high pH or alkalinity. Lowering pH into the proper range of 7.2 to 7.6 will also allow chlorine to work effectively.
- Lowers pH of pool water
- Lowers total alkalinity of pool water
- Clears cloudy water when caused by high pH and/or total alkalinity
- Compatible with chlorine and other pool chemicals
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Read the entire label and use in accordance with directions and caution statements. NEVER MIX DIFFERENT PRODUCTS TOGETHER IN THE SAME BOTTLE OR PAIL. ADD THIS PRODUCT DIRECTLY TO THE POOL WATER. Always apply product to water with the circulation system operating.
- Test the pool water frequently during the week and make necessary adjustments. If pH is between 7.7 and 8.0, apply 12 oz (1c up) for every 10,000 gallons of water directly to the pool. If pH is greater than 8.0, apply 1.5 pounds (2.25 cups) for every 10,000 gallons of water.
- Circulate for 2 hours and retest pH.
- If pH is above 7.6, repeat steps 1 and 2 until pH is between 7.2-7.6
Your local dealer or professional water testing kit may be able to help determine more precise dosages for your pool. If you are adjusting the pH with some frequency, test total alkalinity and make necessary adjustments.
Harmful if swallowed. Avoid contact with skin or eyes. Wash hands thoroughly and immediately after use. Use this product only in a well ventilated area. When using other products in conjunction with this product, follow the instructions on those products. NEVER mix different products together in the same bottle or pail. Buyer assumes all responsibility for safety and use not in accordance with the directions.
IF IN EYES: Remove contact lenses and flush immediately with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes. Contact a physician if irritation persists. IF ON SKIN: Rinse with plenty of waster. If on clothes, remove clothes and wash thoroughly. IF SWALLOWED: Contact a physician immediately. Consume large quantities of water or milk, if conscious. Contains sodium bisulfate. IF INHALED:Move to fresh air. If breathing continues to be difficult, give oxygen and contact a physician.
STORAGE AND DISPOSAL
Keep this product need room temperature. Keep this product in its original container and keep tightly closed when not in use. Do not reuse empty container. In the case of a spill, no not put contents back in the container. Once empty, thoroughly rinse container with water and dispose of in trash, recycle if available. Do not contaminate food or feed by storage or disposal.
|Chemical Product Type||Balancers|