***PLEASE NOTE: This chemical could be received separately. If your order contains Chlorine or Non-Chlorine Shock an adult must sign for delivery.***
Blast is a non-chlorine 100% Potassium Monopersulfate pool water shock treatment that destroys organic wastes. This product eliminates non-living organic contaminants that cloud your pool water. This product lasts longer than other swimming pool oxidizers.
Blast is a 100% soluble, non-chlorine pool water shock treatment that will effectively destroy organic contaminants and free combined chlorine, allowing it to effectively sanitize pool water.
• Chlorine-fee - pool is available for use right away (check chlorine levels before entering)
• Frees chlorine that has combined with contaminants, therefore ineffective
• Destroys organic waste
• Calcium Free - does not scale
• No messy liquids - No bleaching
• Does not increase pH of pool water
• Compatible with chlorine and non-chlorine programs
• No waiting period to swim
• 100% Chlorine Free
• Weekly pool shock
• Extends the life of your pool's chlorine
• Recycles bad chlorine cells into good chlorine
• Does not add calcium to the pool
• Dissolves quickly without leaving a residue
• Easy to use
Blast is a 100% soluble, non-chlorine pool water shock treatment that will effectively destroy organic contaminants and free combined chlorine, allowing it to effectively sanitize pool water
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
1lb. of this product per 10,000 gallons of pool water every two weeks for light bather load. 1lb. of this product per 10,000 gallons of pool water every week for heavy bather load. This product is intended only for oxidizing pool water. It is not a disinfectant and does does not replace the need for regular application of a swimming pool sanitizer. It is necessary to maintain regular chlorine levels when using this product.
Maintaining continuous pool circulation, distribute required amount of this product in the deep end of the pool. IMPORTANT NOTE:Always apply chemicals separately. Never combine them. Allow at least 24 hours between addition of this product and other pool chemicals.
This product contains potassium monopersulfate. it is corrosive to skin and eyes. Wear eye protection when handling. Do not get on skin, eyes or clothing. In case of contact, immediately flush skin or eyes for at least 15 minutes. Harmful if swallowed. For eyes or if swallowed, call a physician. If inhales, remove to fresh air. Wtrap empty container and put in trash collection.
STORE IN A COOL DRY VENTILATED AREA
Neither Haviland Consumer Product, nor the seller makes any warranty, guarantee or representation, expressed or implied, concerning this material except that it conforms to the chemical description on the label. Neither shall be held responsible in any manner for any personal injury or property damage or other type of loss resulting from the handling, storage and use of this material not in strict accordance with direction given herewith.
|Manufacturer Part Number||N/A|
|Chemical Product Type||Shock|