***PLEASE NOTE: This chemical could be received separately. If your order contains Chlorine or Non-Chlorine Shock an adult must sign for delivery.***
Adjust water balance and stabilizer to desired levels. Fill automatic chlorine feeder with tablets and adjust rate to achieve 1 to 3 ppm
- Stabilized chlorine, protected from UV rays
- Recommended for use in floaters and chlorinators
- Provides steady levels of chlorine into pool
Fill automatic chlorine feeder with tablets and adjust rate to achieve 1 to 3 ppm.
• 99% Trichloro-s-triazinetrione
• 90% available chlorine
• Created without gummy binders or fillers
• Slow dissolving, long lasting 7 ounce tablets
• Stabilized chlorine, protected from UV rays
• Recommended for use in floaters and chlorinators
• Provides steady levels of chlorine into pool
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
1" TABLETS re stabilized slow dissolving tablets to provide continuous chlorination to control bacteria and algae.
For each 15,000 gallons of pool water, place 10 tablets in the skimmer basket. Allow 6-12 hours for chlorine residual to equalize. Initial treatment will last from 2-4 days depending on water temperature and flow rate through the skimmer. Chlorine residual should be maintained between 1.5-2.0 ppm as determined by a suitable test kit. If daily testing indicates the chlorine level to be low, increase the number of tablets in the skimmer basket. If daily testing indicates the chlorine level to be higher than 2.0 ppm, reduce the number of tablets accordingly. Once every 2 weeks a shock dose of 5 ppm chlorine should be made to prevent the development of resistant species of algae. 1" TABLETS are not recommended for this purpose. STABILIZED GRANULAR used in accordance with that product's directions will satisfy this requirement when used in conjunction with 1" TABLETS. Keep pH of water between 7.2-7.6 as determined by a suitable test kit. Reentry into treated swimming pool is prohibited above levels of 3 ppm of chlorine.
HAZARDS TO HUMANS AND DOMESTIC ANIMALSCorrosive. Causes irreversible eye damage and skin burns. May be fatal if absorbed through skin. May be fatal if inhaled. Do not breathe dust or spray mists. Irritating to nose and throat. Harmful if swallowed. Do not get in eyes, on skin, or on clothing. Wear goggles or face shield, protective clothing and rubber gloves when handling this product. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco, or using the toilet. Remove contaminated clothing and wash before reuse.
This pesticide is toxic to fish and aquatic organisms.
PHYSICAL OR CHEMICAL HAZARDS
STRONG OXIDIZING AGENT. Contact with water slowly liberates irritating and hazardous chlorine containing gases. Decomposes at temperatures above 464 degrees F with liberations of harmful gases. When ignited, will burn with the evolution of chlorine and equally toxic gases. NEVER add water to product. Always add product to large quantities of water. Use clean, dry utensils. DO NOT add this product to any dispensing device containing remnants of any other product. Such use may cause a violent reaction leading to fire or explosion. Contamination with moisture, organic material, or other chemicals may start a chemical reaction with generation of heat, liberation of hazardous gases, and possible fire and explosion.
IN CASE OF FIRE OR SMOKECall the fire department. Do not attempt to extinguish the fire without a self-contained breathing apparatus (SCBA). Do not let the fire burn. Flood with copious amounts of water. DO NOT use ABC or other dry chemical extinguishers since there is a potential of a violent reaction.
STORAGE AND DISPOSAL
Do not contaminate with water, food or feed by storage and disposal
Pesticide Storage:Keep this product dry in a tightly sealed container when not in use. Store in a cool, dry, well-ventilated area away from heat or open flame. In case of decomposition, isolate container (if possible) and flood area with large amounts of water to dissolve all material before discarding the container.
Pesticide Disposal:Pesticide wastes may be hazardous. Improper disposal of excess pesticide, spray mixture or reinstate is a violation of Federal Law. If these wastes cannot be disposed of by use according to label instructions, contact your State Pesticide or Environmental Control Agency, or the Hazardous Waste Representative at the nearest EPA Regional Office for guidance.
Container Disposal: Nonrefillable container. Do not reuse or refill this container. Triple rinse (or equivalent) promptly after emptying. Offer for recycling, if available or reconditioning if appropriate or puncture and dispose of in a sanitary landfill, or by other procedures approved by state and local authorities.
|Manufacturer Part Number||N/A|
|Chemical Product Type||Sanitizers|