METALfree is a highly effective metal deactivation agent that prevents staining and discoloration from trace metals such as iron and copper. METALfree also prevents scale build-up due to calcium and other minerals. These trace metals and minerals may already be in the pool water or in the fill water. It should be used as part of a well-designed weekly pool maintenance program. METALfree does not contain phosphonic acids and will NOT raise phosphate levels in pool water
- Compatible with all sanitizers and pool surfaces
- Will not affect water chemistry
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Caution not to spill or splash METALfree on deck or coping.
- Add 32oz (1L) of METALfree per 20,000 gallons (75,000L) of pool water Sprinkle in pool water pool perimeter. Do not add through skimmer
Add one capful (4oz) per 10,000 gallons (38,000L) every week
- Deactivates iron, copper and other trace minerals
- Prevents stains and water discoloration
- Prevents calcium and mineral scale build-up
- Phosphate free
Why Natural Chemistry?
Our purpose is to enhance the lives of everyone we touch. We are constantly developing thoughtful, sensible solutions that focus both on the environment and the best interests of commerce and the consumer.
Through creative innovation and an energetic response to any challenge, we will continue to forge new pathways to provide only the best in product choices for the marketplace. We will always maintain our culture of family based values as the dominant guiding force in the relationships we develop on our journey. Through this approach we strive to enrich the moments in life that mean the most to all and create a meaningful legacy.
Natural Chemistry strives to:
- Provide chemical-free, natural solutions to common problems
- Make our products quick and easy to implement
- Provide treatment programs for specific problems
- Provide a wide variety of products to cater to many different needs
- And overall, improve the lives of your pets, pool and spa!
Clear, Perfect Water...Unconditionally Guaranteed!
|Manufacturer Part Number||07001|
|Chemical Product Type||Specialty Product|