Specially formulated for spas and hot tubs, Leak Seal seals minor leaks in spa surfaces and plumbing
Leisure Time Leak Seal is an easy and effective way to seal minor leaks in spa surfaces and plumbing, potentially saving you hundreds if not thousands of dollars. Its liquid formula can be added directly to pool water without dilution, and only requires 5 to 10 hours of circulation to finish the job. It is compatible with chlorine, bromine, and ozone sanitizers. Best of all, Leak Seal is made to the ultra-strict standards Leisure Time demands of all its products, allowing you to buy with confidence.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Use as needed when small leaks occur.
1. Remove filter cartridge, grids from D.E. filter or media from other types of filters.
2. Add 1/3 bottle for spas or entire bottle for pools. Pour as close to skimmer or main drain as possible.
3. Turn ON only the circulation system. Do not turn on heater or air blower.
4. Run recirculation system for 5 hours for spas and 10 hours for pools.
5. Refill spa or pool to proper level and let stand long enough to determine if leak is sealed.
6. If leak is sealed, drain the spa and refill. For pools, normal operation can be resumed.
Why Leisure Time?
For more than 25 years, Leisure Time™ has been the premier name in spa water care. During that time, spas have become more luxurious and consumers more sophisticated. To continue earning our position as the leader in spa water care, the Leisure Time™ brand continually improves its product line, program and packaging that elegantly wraps up years of innovation. Plus, Leisure Time™ spa offers its Leisure Time Simple Spa Care™ program, an easy-to-follow spa care routine that allows spa owners to spend more time in their spas and less time maintaining them.
|Manufacturer Part Number||ZJ|
|Chemical Product Type||Specialty Product|