Jumbo Tabs Chlorine Bucket
Adjust water balance and stabilizer to desired levels. Fill automatic chlorine feeder with tablets and adjust rate to achieve 1 to 3 ppm.
- Stabilized chlorine, protected from UV Rays
- Ideal for chlorinator and skimmer applications
- Provides steady levels of chlorine into pool
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
For control of bacteria and algae (outdoors) in swimming pools operated continuously.
- 1. Before bathing, test water pH, chlorine residual and alkalinity using a suitable test kit. Adjust chlorine residual to 1-2 ppm. Use a chlorine stabilizer, especially outdoors to prolong chlorine residual. Maintain pH of water between 7.2-7.6 and total alkalinity between 80-120 ppm.
- 2. Place tablets in skimmer basket or suitable feeder to maintain chlorine level between 1-2 ppm. If chlorine residual is too high or low adjust number of tablets in skimmer basket or make necessary adjustments of feeder to maintain proper level. Under normal conditions 1 or 2 ounces of this product daily for each 10,000 gallons of pool water will maintain proper chlorine level. Do not place any other chemical with this product in the skimmer basket or feeder.
- 3. Weekly, superchlorinte water 5-6 ppm using a suitable superchlorinating product. Follow directions of the product label for proper dosage. Avoid use of products such as body lotions that consume chlorine.
- 4. Reentry into treated pool is prohibited above levels of 3 ppm of chlorine.
Hazards to Humans and Domestic Animals: DANGER: Corrosive.Causes irreversible eye damage and skin burns. May be fatal if absorbed through skin. May be fatal if inhaled. Do not breathe dust or spray mists. Irritating to nose and throat. Harmful if swallowed. Do not get in eyes, on skin or on clothing. Wear goggles or face shield, protective clothing and rubber gloves when handling this product. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco, or using the toilet. Remove contaminate clothing and wash before reuse.
This pesticide is toxic to fish and aquatic organisms
PHYSICAL AND CHEMICAL HAZARDS
Strong Oxidizing Agent. Contact with water slowly liberates irritating hazardous chlorine containing gases. Decomposes at temperatures above 464 degrees F with liberation of harmful gases. When ignited, will burn with the evolution of chlorine and equally toxic gases. NEVER add water to product. Always add product to large quantities of water. Use clean, dry utensils. DO NOT add this product to any dispensing device containing remnants of any other product. Such use may cause a violent reaction leading to fire or explosion. Contamination with moisture, organic material, or other chemicals may start a chemical reaction with the generation of heat, liberation of hazardous gases, and possible fire and explosion.
STORAGE AND DISPOSAL
Do not contaminate water, food, or feed by storage and disposal.
Pesticide Storage:Keep this product dry in a tightly sealed container when not in use. Store in a cool, dry, well-ventilated area away from heat or open flame. In case of decomposition, isolate container (if possible) and flood area with large amounts of water to dissolve all material before discarding the container.
Pesticide DisposalPesticide wastes may be hazardous. Improper disposal of excess pesticide, spray mixure or rinsate is a violation of Federal Law. If these wastes cannot be disposed of by use according to label instructions, contact your State Pesticide or Environmental Control Agency, or the Hazardous Waste Representative at the nearest EPA Regional Office for guidance.
Container Disposal:Nonrefillable container. Do not reuse or refill this container. Triple rinse (or equivalent) promptly after emptying. Offer for recycling, if available or reconditioning if appropriate or puncture and dispose of in a sanitary landfill, or by other procedures approved by state and local authorities.
Fill automatic chlorine feeder with tablets and adjust rate to achieve 1 to 3 ppm.
• 99% Trichloro-s-triazinetrione
• 90% available chlorine
• Created without gummy binders or fillers
• Slow dissolving, long lasting 7 ounce tablets
• Stabilized chlorine, protected from UV rays
• Recommended for use in floaters and chlorinators, Provides steady levels of chlorine into pool
|Manufacturer Part Number||N/A|
|Chemical Product Type||Sanitizers|