Keeps spa and jetted tub plumbing clear or organics, oils, dirt, and minerals
Often, if a spa or jetted tub has problems, the cause is out of sight. Jet Clean prevents such problems by keeping spa and jetted tub plumbing clear of organics, oils, dirt and minerals. By using Jet Clean as part of the Simple Spa Care® Program, spa owners can prevent buildup that could restrict water flow and damage equipment.
- Biguanide sanitizing systems
Jet Clean should be applied each time a spa is drained and refilled so jets continue performing like new.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Use Jet Clean every 3 months or when spa is drained and refilled.:
1. Remove filter and clean separately using Filter Clean.
2. Before spa is drained, add 1 bottle of Jet Clean to warm spa water.
3. Turn pump ON and run the jets for 15 minutes (ensure that filter is not in spa).
4. Turn pump and jets OFF and let sit for 1 hour.
5. Turn pump ON and run jets and blower for 15 minutes.
6. Drain the spa, hosing off the inside spa walls while draining.
7. Refill the spa according to the Simple Spa Care Program.
Why Leisure Time?
For more than 25 years, Leisure Time™ has been the premier name in spa water care. During that time, spas have become more luxurious and consumers more sophisticated. To continue earning our position as the leader in spa water care, the Leisure Time™ brand continually improves its product line, program and packaging that elegantly wraps up years of innovation. Plus, Leisure Time™ spa offers its Leisure Time Simple Spa Care™ program, an easy-to-follow spa care routine that allows spa owners to spend more time in their spas and less time maintaining them.
|Manufacturer Part Number||45450|
|Chemical Product Type||Clarifiers|