Chlorine residual should range between 1 to 3 ppm. Adjust water balance and stabilizer to desired levels. Apply product when pool is not in use and with pump running.
Fast acting Granules are completely soluble In moderate doses, will not affect pH Ideal for small swimming pools
2lbs of Granular Chlorine = 1 Case of Liquid Shock (Treats 40,000 gallons of water)
Chlorine residual should range between 1 to 3 ppm. Adjust water balance and stabilizer to desired levels. Apply product when pool is not in use and with pump running. Fast acting Granules are completely soluble In moderate doses, will not affect pH Ideal for small swimming pools.
• 56% available chlorine pH is slightly lower than neutral
• Stabilized chlorinating product
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
The following contains 56% available chlorine. Kills algae. Fast Acting. Quick Dissolving, stabilized chlorinating granules.
SWIMMING POOLS:When starting up a new pool, superchlorinate to satisfy chlorine demand and to establish a chlorine residual of 1.0 ppm to 2.0 ppm available chlorine. To accomplish this, add 2oz. of this product per 1,000 gallons of pool water.
This product should be added daily or as needed at the rate os 1/2 to 1/4 oz. per 1,000 gallons of pool water to maintain a chlorine residual at all times of 1.0-2.0 ppm as determined by a suitable test kit. The pH should be maintained between 7.2-7.6. A shock treatment should be made every week during hot weather or after heavy rains. Less frequent shock treatments may be made during cool weather. For the shock treatment, add 2oz. of this product per 1,000 gallons of pool water. Swimmers should not be permitted in the pool after the shock treatment until the chlorine residual has reached 1.0-2.0 ppm range. Reentry into treated swimming pool is prohibited above levels of 3.0 ppm of chlorine.
PRECAUTIONARY STATEMENTS HAZARDS TO HUMANS AND DOMESTIC ANIMALS
CORROSIVE:CAUSES IRREVERSIBLE EYE DAMAGE. MAY BE FATAL IF INHALED. HARMFUL IF SWALLOWED OR ABSORBED THROUGH SKIN. Do not get in eyes, on skin or on clothing. Do not breathe dust, vapor or spray mist. Wear goggles, face shield or safety glasses. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling. Remove contaminated clothing and wash before reuse.
THIS PESTICIDE IS TOXIC TO FISH AND AQUATIC ORGANISMS. Do not discharge effluent containing this product into lakes, streams, ponds, estuaries, oceans, or other waters unless in accordance with the requirements of a National Pollution Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) permit and the permitting authority has been notified in writing prior to discharge. Do not discharge effluent containing this product to sewer system without previously notifying the sewage treatment plant authority. For guidance, contact your State Water Board or Regional Office of EPA.
PHYSICAL OR CHEMICAL HAZARDS
STRONG OXIDIZING AGENT. Contact with water slowly liberates irritating and hazardous chlorine containing gases. Decomposes at temperatures above 464 degrees F with liberation of harmful gases. When ignited, will burn with the evolution of chlorine and equally toxic gases. NEVER add water to product. Always ad product to large quantities of water. Use clean, dry utensils. DO NOT add this product to any dispensing device containing remnants of any other product. Such use may cause a violent reaction leading to fire or explosion. Contamination with moisture, organic material, or other chemicals may start a chemical reaction with generation of heat, liberation of hazardous gases, and possible fire and explosion. IN CASE OF FIRE OR SMOKE:Call the fire department. Do not attempt to extinguish the fire without a self-contained breathing apparatus (SCBA). Do not let the fire burn. Flood with copious amounts of water. DO NOT us ABC or other dry chemical extinguishers since there is the potential of a violent reaction.
STORAGE AND DISPOSAL
Do not contaminate water, good, or feed by storage and disposal.
Pesticide Storage:Keep this product dry in a tightly sealed container when not in use. Store in a cool, dry well-ventilated area away from heat or an open flame. In case of decomposition, isolate container (if possible) and flood area with large amounts of water to dissolve all material before discarding the container.
Pesticide Disposal:Pesticide wastes may be hazardous. Improper disposal of excess pesticide, spray mixture, or reinstate is a violation of Federal Law. If these wastes cannot be disposed of by use according to label instructions, contact your State Pesticide or Environmental Control Agency, or the Hazardous Waste Representative at the nearest EPA Regional Office for guidance.
Container Disposal:Nonrefillable container. Do not reuse or refill this container. Offer for recycling, if available. Triple rinse (or equivalent) promptly after emptying.
|Manufacturer Part Number||N/A|
|Chemical Product Type||Sanitizers|