Copper Algaecide

In stock
SKU
19484
Now Only $19.99 Regular Price $21.99

Same Day Shipping
If Ordered by 3PM

Guaranteed Lowest Prices!

Free Shipping Over $99

 

Need Help? Can't find what you're looking for?
Call 614-876-7755

DESCRIPTION:

Copper Algaecide is a highly concentrated copper-based algaecide formulation especially designed to kill mustard and green algae.  Active copper content is 7.41%

FUNCTION:

To kill mustard and green algae.  Copper Algaecide can also be used to prevent re-growth when used regularly as directed.

DIRECTIONS FOR USE:

Apply initial treatment to a freshly filled pool or at first visible signs of algae growth. NOTE: This product is a algaestatic rather than algaecidal to some BLACK ALGAE. Recommended rates of it will prevent formation of BLACK ALGAE. If BLACK ALGAE are already established, triple the initial dose.

It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. To a freshly filled pool or at first visible signs of algae growth, pour 2 ounces of this product for every 5,000 gallons for initial treatment and 1 ounce for every 5,000 gallons of pool water ONCE every TWO weeks for maintenance. Pour the required amount of this product into a plastic watering can, fill with water and sprinkle the diluted product around the edge of the pool. For best results, the mixture should be distributed equally around the edge of the pool. This product is compatible with other pool chemicals but should never be pre-mixed with other chemicals before application.

PRECAUTIONARY STATEMENTS:Hazards to Humans and Domestic Animals. Caution. Harmful if swallowed. Avoid contact with skin, eyes and clothing. May cause skin sensitization in certain individuals. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling. Do not apply this product in a manner as to directly or through drift expose workers or other persons.

ENVIRONMENTAL HAZARDS:This pesticide is toxic to fish. Do not discharge into lakes, streams, ponds or public water.

FIRST AID: If swallowed: Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Chemtrec 1-800-424-9300. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. If on skin or clothing: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. If inhaled: Move person to fresh air. If person is not breathing, call 911 or an ambulance, then give artificial respiration, preferably mouth-to-mouth if possible. Call a poison control center or doctor for further treatment advice. If in eyes:Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.

Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment. NOTE TO PHYSICIAN: Probable mucosal damage may contaminate the use of gastric lavage.

STORAGE AND DISPOSAL

Storage:Keep this product dry in a tightly sealed container when not in use. Store in a cool, dry, well-ventilated area away from heat or open flame. In case of decomposition, isolate container (if possible) and flood area with large amounts of water to dissolve all material before discarding the container.

Disposal:Do not reuse empty container. Disposal Instructions: Call your local solid waste agency or 1-800-CLEANUP(253-2687) for proper disposal of empty containers and unused product.

More Information
Manufacturer Part Number 754Q80
Chemical Product Type Algaecides
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing:Copper Algaecide