Aqua Smarte Plus Docking Station
Comes with the Mineral Activator
With Aqua Smarte Plus your pool water will look and feel better without a lot of work or a lot of chlorine. Aqua Smarte Plus minerals control bacteria and help keep the pH in a safe range without monitoring while reducing chlorine use. The end result is softer water that has an added sparkle.
There are three parts to the complete Aqua Smarte Plus Mineral System - the Docking Station, Mineral Activator and the MizerMax Pac (pre-filled chlorine pac).
- The Docking Station acts as the "water treatment center" and controls the flow of water through the system. No extra plumbing. No electricity. No extra headaches!
- The Mineral Activator, which contains our EPA approved mineral formula fits inside the Cycler. The minerals continually replenish themselves for added protection against bacteria, as well as keeping your pool's pH balanced by acting as a neutralizer. One Mineral Activator will last the full season or up to 6 months.
- The MizerMax Pac (pre-filled chlorine pac) is then inserted into the Mineral Activator dispensing low levels of chlorine for 1-3 weeks. The complete system allows you to cut chlorine use by up to 50% over standard water treatment programs.
The patented Control Dial on the front of the Docking Station lets you manage the amount of water flowing through the system. Water is circulated upward into the Mineral Activator and chlorine MizerMax Pac simultaneously. The erosion design of this system continuously dispenses chlorine at a precise low level (only 0.5 ppm is needed). Once you've determined the correct setting for your pool just set it, then forget it for weeks at a time!
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
1. Add Conditioner/Stabilizer at the beginning of the season if the Stabilizer level is below 20 ppm. This will prevent chlorine burn off. Follow manufacturer instructions closely.
2. Install a Mineral Activator into the Docking Station. REPLACE THE MINERAL ACTIVATOR EVERY 6 MONTHS OR AFTER ONE POOL SEASON. WHICHEVER IS SHORTER. Replace cap and run Docking Station, with Mineral Activator inserted, for 10 minutes at setting 5.
- A. The Mieral Activator will fit Aqua Smarte Plus Docking Station Model 7700 and Aqua Smarte Cycler Models 5700 or 6700.
- B. Turn off pump and turn dial to Pac Removal, Setting 0 or OFF depending on the model
- C. Open cap. If using MizerMax Pac stand back to avoid inhaling fumes.
- D. Find slot on side of Mineral Activator and line up with fin inside the Docking Station or Cycler. Lower Mineral Activator until secure.
- E. CAUTION read carefully: USE ONLY the factory recommended Aqua Smarte Plus replacement products. DO NOT USE bulk chemical tablets in the Aqua Smarte Plus Docking Station or Aqua Smarte Cycler or put anything inside the Docking Station or Cycler other than the appropriate Aqua Smarte Plus product as directed in the product instructions. Warranty will be void if the correct Aqua Smarte products are not used
- F. Mark your calendar for the six month replacement of the Mineral Activator and approximate replacement times for the MizerMax Pac. Once wetted, the time-released mineral coating of this product is effective up to 6 consecutive months or one pool season whichever is shorter. After that time even if you hear the spent media inside it is no longer effective and must be replaced.
3. Create a chlorine residual with MizerMax Pac (Optimize) or a chlorine shock. THIS STEP IS VERY IMPORTANT TO START-UP. Always begin with chlorine in the pool water.
- A. To remove colored caps, grab onto the lip of one cap with a pliers and pull up until the cap releases. Repeat the process with the other cap
- B. Turn Pac over and shake slightly until the ingredients fall into tower areas
- C. Line up the small leg of the MizerMax Pac with the small opening in the Mineral Activator and the large leg with the large opening. Lower MizerMax Pac into Mineral Activator until secure.
- D. Replace Docking Station Cap by HAND ONLY. DO NOT OVER TIGHTEN
- E. Run the pump and filter for each pac according to the directions on the product label. Remove from Docking Station when empty and discard or offer for recycling.
4. Set control dial (See chart included in package)
5. For the first week test the pool water daily for free chlorine to ensure correct dial setting. Continue to test, at least, weekly throughout the season. After testing, adjust the dial up/down by 1/2 increment to reach the ideal range of 0.5 - 1.00 ppm. DO NOT over chlorinate which may bleach pool surfaces.
6. Shock pool as needed to maintain water quality
The Docking Station acts as the "water treatment center" and controls the flow of water through the system. No extra plumbing. No electricity. No extra headaches.
Why King Technology?
King Technology specializes in water treatment solutions for swimming pools and spas; with products sold throughout the U.S., Europe, and every continent of the world. We know you purchased your pool or spa to enjoy great leisure activity with family and friends. That's why King Technology products are designed to do the work for you so you can sit or lay back and enjoy.
Aqua Smarte Features:
- Convenience: the pre-filled Cycler Pac means no more touching or smelling chlorine.
- Precision: The control dial precisely meters out just the right amount of sanitation for each pool.
- Longer Lasting: trapped air in the upper part of the Cycler Pac keeps the chemical dry so it lasts longer with less consumed each season.
- Reliability: Water cycles through only a small amount of chemical for more uniform and reliable output.
|Manufacturer Part Number||01-02-7780|